Question: How To Make Paypal Account Indonesia?
- 1 How can I create PayPal account in Indonesia?
- 2 Can I PayPal to Indonesia?
- 3 How do I withdraw money from PayPal in Indonesia?
- 4 How old do you need to be to have a PayPal in Indonesia?
- 5 What ID can I use for PayPal?
- 6 Is creating PayPal account free?
- 7 What is the PayPal fee?
- 8 Can my bank see PayPal?
- 9 What’s the best way to send money to Indonesia?
- 10 Can I withdraw my PayPal balance?
- 11 Is there a fee to withdraw from PayPal?
- 12 Is PayPal safe?
- 13 How do I put money on my PayPal?
- 14 Is there an age requirement for PayPal?
How can I create PayPal account in Indonesia?
It’s as easy as 1,2,3
- Create Your Account. Signing up for your very own PayPal account is easy and free.
- Link Your Cards. Link your preferred credit, debit or prepaid cards to your PayPal account.
- Choose PayPal at Checkout. Use PayPal and you never need to enter your card details every time you pay.
Can I PayPal to Indonesia?
And the best part is, if you have an account with PayPal you can start sending money to Indonesia right now with your PayPal payment options right at your fingertips.
How do I withdraw money from PayPal in Indonesia?
- To your local E. SUN bank account.
- Via a cheque.
- Withdraw funds from your PayPal account to your bank account in India and via cheque.
- For faster withdrawal to your local bank account.
How old do you need to be to have a PayPal in Indonesia?
Welcome to PayPal! If you are an individual, you must be a resident of one of the countries/regions listed on the PayPal Worldwide page and at least 18 years old, or the age of majority in your country/region of residence to open a PayPal account and use the PayPal services.
What ID can I use for PayPal?
Proof of Identity Passport or passport card. Driver’s license (front and back) State or Government Issue ID (front and back)
Is creating PayPal account free?
Create your PayPal account. It’s free to sign up! It’s free – sign up for a PayPal account, and shop without transaction fees*, no matter how you choose to pay. Shop securely – store all your financial information behind a single secure login.
What is the PayPal fee?
Sales within the US: 2.9% plus 30 cents. Discounted rate for eligible charities: 2.2% plus 30 cents. International sales: 4.4% plus a fixed amount which varies by country. PayPal Here card reader fee: 2.7% per swipe, or 3.5% plus 15 cents for manual transactions.
Can my bank see PayPal?
No, your bank does not. No. Different financial institutions do not share data like that, for competitive reasons at the very least. Deposits into PayPal stay in the PayPal system until you do a transfer, unless you have set up something special.
What’s the best way to send money to Indonesia?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Indonesia
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: XE Money Transfers. Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal. Wise (formerly known as TransferWise)
Can I withdraw my PayPal balance?
If you want to get money out from your PayPal account, you can withdraw funds to your own bank account online or using the PayPal app. Click Withdraw money option. Choose the account you want to send money from, and select a linked bank account. Confirm the amount to withdraw, and click continue.
Is there a fee to withdraw from PayPal?
Sending money to your local or US bank account will take a day or two, so PayPal also offers an instant withdrawal option which you can access for a fee. If you want to withdraw money to your debit card, you’ll pay a fee of 2% of the value of the withdrawal, with minimum and maximum fee amounts set by currency.
Is PayPal safe?
Yes, we keep all your information safe. When you send a payment using PayPal, the recipient won’t receive sensitive financial information like your credit card or bank account number. This way, you don’t have to worry about paying people you don’t know.
How do I put money on my PayPal?
To add money from your PayPal app, tap PayPal Balance and then Add Money. It usually takes 3-4 business days for the transfer to go through. To add money from your computer:
- Click Wallet.
- Click Transfer Money.
- Click Add money to your balance.
- Select your bank and enter the amount you want to transfer and click Add.
Is there an age requirement for PayPal?
It applies to U.S. PayPal accounts only. If you are an individual, you must be a resident of the United States or one of its territories and at least 18 years old, or the age of majority in your state of residence to open a U.S. PayPal account and use the PayPal services.